Friday, November 11, 2016

Remeber to Vote.



About one-half mile from my house at the road-edge to a wheat field is a portable sign with the above message, so the farmer either didn't remember how to spell remember, or else he was just short one m. Personally I don't think anyone should be prodded into voting because the vote-by-mail in Oregon is so easy and simple that if you don't automatically do it then I don't want you weighing in on the candidates and issues anyway.

Later he will use his forum to announce a motorcycle event, a gun and knife show or to implore us to use caution because school is beginning etc. I'm not necessarily against any of his messages, but I asked Seth – who takes the same route – why this guy feels compelled to give us his opinions. Seth replied, "Oh, you mean like you do with your blog?"

Touchè.

No comments:

Post a Comment