Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Photo Contest Winner

Flora Farm #1

Thank you for participating in our biannual Photo Contest, and I was impressed with how many of you voted. The run-away winner was titled Flora Farm #1, which is what I expected. The runner up was Ensete ventricosum 'Maurelii', which was my favorite. Others received multiple votes, and in some cases that surprised me, while of course many of the photos received no votes, which I expected.

In any case, I'll dust the fruit-cake crumbs off my camera lens and clear the memory card of family photos, and I'll begin my part for another contest at the end of June 2014.

Ensete ventricosum 'Maurelii'

S.H. from La Center, Washington was our contest winner. Look forward to your photo.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog, I like this kind of Blog. Thanks for admin who creat this site. A fun, new social website where you can post pictures,videos and compete to see whose is the best. Come see what we're about Like this page
    Photo contest

    ReplyDelete