Thursday, October 22, 2015

My Home Clouds

It can be tedious to keep the business viable, and there are times when I wish I could be relieved of my duty to care for plants, employees, customers etc. On the other hand there are many benefits to owning a nursery, such as when I go home to my country house and witness the drama of the sky. The clouds can be equally fantastic at the beginning or at the end of the day, so come float with me and explore my heavenly world.









































































































"Come float with me Talon."





















2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've just discovered your blog and have spent the afternoon reading through some of the entries. I have learned a lot and can't wait to go through some of the older posts. You did, however, cost me several hundred dollars with all those pictures of maples. Your lovely photography pushed me over the edge to just now order Kotobuki, Orange Dream, and Dancing Peacock maples from a reputable on-line grower. LOL. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete